The Salt Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation that provides programs to promote a healthy state of well-being for individuals with disabilities.
“The team at the Salt Foundation are incredibly grateful for your generosity.
As a Christian not-for-profit organisation, we are very committed to delivering God-centred initiatives both locally in Melbourne and Internationally.
Your contribution is supporting the Salt Foundation in the following ways;
- Food Relief Program – providing weekly food parcels to over 100 families in Melbourne who are experiencing crises.
- Community Dinner – Every Friday night a dinner for those most disadvantaged in our community. This has included people who are homeless and people suffering from mental and physical disabilities as well as loneliness . This program is an opportunity to pray and share in a meal together.
- Missionary trips – Sending staff to support local Christian programs in supporting young people living in the harshest of conditions.
- through Austin Health – Provision of Food Cards to long term and shorth term outpatients from the Austin Health (Mental Heatlh Ward) on a weekly basis
- Womens Micro Finance and Slum Kids Education initiative India – with partners in India to help the most vulnerable get to work and to get education. “